You must be logged in in order to use this. Please follow this link for a step-by-step guide on how to log in – [IOS] How to Log in – Brevi Technologies Inc
Note: The orange arrow indicates where to press
Edit Clinical Notes
- Open the "Brevi" IOS app
- Click the "Home" tab in the bottom navigation bar.
- Select the Clinical Note you want to edit.
- Click the "Edit Clinical Notes" action button.
- Make the desired changes:
- To edit the Clinical Note Name, click the first row with the "Aa" symbol and enter a new Clinical Note Name
- Click the second row to edit the clinical notes themselves.
- To change the associated Patient, click the blue "Icon + Text" part to the right from "Select Patient" words for a dropdown to appear with a list of Patients.
- To learn how to add Patients, please follow this link - [IOS] How to add Patient – Brevi Technologies Inc.
- You can also edit the SOAP format
- Click View SOAP
- The SOAP note is divided into 3 sections: subjective, objective, and assessment and plan. Select the field you would like to change and make the desired edits.
- When you have finished editing everything, scroll all the way down and click the "Update Clinical Notes" button to save all the changes you have made.